Register to Shop
By registering to shop you are agreeing to adhere to Classroom Central’s
shopping policies and guidelines.
To register to shop, follow the instructions below:
1. Enter your username: firstnamelastname
(no caps or spaces, do not change this)
2. Enter the password: freestore
(no caps or spaces)
3. Fill in your personal details and change your password if you like.
If you are unable to log-in, please check with your principal to make sure your school has submitted the necessary paperwork and that your school is eligible.
4. Go to the Registration Log-in page.
In-Store Shopping Days/Times
- Monday: 2-3PM, 3-4PM, 4-5PM
- Tuesday: 2-3PM, 3-4PM, 4-5PM, 5-6PM
- Thursday: 2-3PM, 3-4PM, 4-5PM
- Saturday, August 24, 2013: 8:30-9:30AM, 9:30-10:30AM, 10:30-11:30AM – CMS/Mecklenburg County ONLY
- Saturday, November 16, 2013: 8:30-9:30AM, 9:30-10:30AM, 10:30-11:30AM – all districts
- Saturday, March 1, 2014: 8:30-9:30AM, 9:30-10:30AM, 10:30-11:30AM – all districts
- Friday, October 4, 2013: 3:00-4:00PM, 4:00-5:00PM
- Friday, April 4, 2014: 3:00-4:00PM, 4:00-5:00PM
Having difficulty logging in?
Questions? Contact MyLetta Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.377.1740 ext. 416.
- Policies and eligibility requirements
- Eligible Schools
- Driving Directions
- Cancel your shop
- School Information Sheet
- Teacher Newsletter, Summer&Fall 2013