By registering to shop you are agreeing to adhere to Classroom Central’s policies and guidelines.
CLASSROOM CENTRAL FREE STORE (WILKINSON BOULEVARD)
To register to shop in our Free Store:
1. Enter your username: official school email address
2. Enter the password: classroom (no caps or spaces)
3. Fill in your personal details and change your password if you like.
If you are unable to log-in, please check with your principal to make sure your school has submitted the necessary paperwork and that your school is eligible.
4. Go to the Free Store Registration Log-in page.
If you need to cancel for any reason, login to the teacher portal and cancel your appointment online. You must cancel your shopping appointment by midnight on the date of your appointment or the system will consider you a “no-show” and that will be considered your shopping trip for the month. To change your appointment, you must first cancel your scheduled appointment and then register for another appointment.
Having difficulty logging in?
Questions? Contact MyLetta Williams at email@example.com or 704.377.1740 ext. 416.
Additional information regarding shopping at Classroom Central:
- Teacher FAQs
- Policies and eligibility requirements
- 2013-2014 Eligible Schools
- Driving Directions
- Cancel your shop
- School Information Sheet 2014-15